Sunday, November 21, 2010

Express extreme thanks to God for all blessings, and give Him supreme credit for all goodness

"I thank my God always concerning you for the grace of God which was given to you by Christ Jesus, that you were enriched in everything by Him in all utterance and all knowledge," 1 Corinthians 1:4-5, NKJV

Our exclusive savior Christ came to save us, and is responsible for all positive development in our lives! Remember to be more diligent about thanking Him for specific and appreciated blessings, as you conduct daily prayer, and remind others to do so as well, especially when they're depressed and struggling with problems of this world of darkness...

1 comment:

  1. He is wothy of all our thanks as all blessing come from Him.
    I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.

    ReplyDelete